It’s that time again! Here’s the scoop: • follow us➡ omniastudios. Must be a follower to be eligible. • REBLOG this post, do not delete original text. • NO giveaway only blogs and only reblog ONCE PER DAY. • Winner receives one sterling silver Celestial Lunar Oracle ring in their size, valued at $270 USD. • Giveaway ends October 13th, 2014. Winner will be chosen at random using random.org and announced on October 14th. • Must be 18 years old or have parent/guardian permission to enter. • This giveaway is not affiliated with or sponsored by Tumblr.
Good luck, lovelies! <3
irish is such a shady language because hello is “dia duit” but directly translated it means “god be with you” and when someone says hello back they say “dia is muire duit” which means “god and mary be with you” .. its like “i see your god and i raise you the holy virgin whatcha gonna do bout it bitch”
irish isnt a language…
#and you can just tell from that look on his face that he’s thinking #’it was always me. #i’m the disappointment. #i was never smart enough or fast enough or brave enough. #i didn’t protect you when i was supposed to. #i didn’t follow orders. #i let you out of my sight and you ran away. #i’m the bad son. #you’ll always be his favorite.’ #FUCK THIS SHOW #to me you are perfect
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
I cannot tolerate people who think animated movies are for kids. If you cannot appreciate the years of work that goes into writing and animating and editing and everything else because of a PG rating I am sorry for you, friend, because you are missing out. No, actually, I’m not sorry for you, I am absolutely downright disappointed in you. No “more for me,” no “suit yourself,” no. It takes me a good hour to draw a good, shaded, detailed, graphite, full-body, single-framed, still picture of Jack Frost can you even imagine how long it takes to animate Merida’s hair!? A full ninety minutes of that luscious red mane bouncing in all directions how do you even???????????? If you cannot even marvel at how absolutely beautiful animation is I have zero time for you. Have you seen Toothless’s eyes though? Have you seen those pupils contract? Have you seen Rapunzel’s hair glow? Have you seen Elsa transform? Have you seen Hiccup’s stubble? Jack’s clothes flapping in the wind as he fights Pitch? Have you seen Merida’s hair wet? Have you seen how much older everyone in How to Train Your Dragon 2 is? Like they had to start from scratch the characters are so different that must take FOREVER! Have you seen the fabric of Anna’s dress?Have you seen the details in Hiccup’s new gear? Have you seen the veins in Hiccup’s mom’s neck? Have you seen the paintings in Anna and Elsa’s ballroom? What about the paintings in Rapunzel’s tower? And the whole stretch from when she and Eugene get to the city up until they leave? When they’re dancing? The lanterns? Have you seen the dragon swarm in the nest? Have you seen Pitch’s shadow monsters, or all of Tooth’s little fairies? Have you seen the crowds? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BEAUTIFUL AND DETAILED THAT IS?!The have separate people animating different parts of the same character do you know how crazy animating entire crowds is!? And doing it well, with detail? I’m sorry but if you think animated movies are just for kids I cannot be friends with you.